Verydarkman sheds more light on Peter Okoye’s recently released





Verydarkman sheds more light on Peter Okoye’s recently released tell-all videos, explaining why he believes Jude and Paul Okoye have not responded to the allegations made by their brother.

VDM also claimed that Peter shared some details with him privately before releasing his video series. He said:

“First things first. Peter Okoye is a very, very intelligent man. Can’t take that away from him. He’s very good with his art. You see, he picked the right time to speak. Not just that, he met the right people.

You see, I’ll tell you something you don’t know now. He picked the right time. In what sense? Because his brothers cannot defend themselves. They are in court. If they speak, it is content to court. So when you say, ‘Oh, they should come and speak up for themselves,’ it’s a lie. They can’t.

If they speak, they will revoke the bail of Jude because it is contempt to court. So Peter picked the right time.

But before Peter decided to speak, let me tell you what Peter did. Peter met VeryDarkMan. Told VeryDarkMan the story. I’m coming. Listen. He told VeryDarkMan the story. VeryDarkMan sympathized with him. I got emotional. I told Peter that I would make a video against Jude the next day. That’s what I told him. I said, ‘I’ll make a video. Look at what they did to you, Peter.’

No, I’m surprised he didn’t tell all the story. I listened to some of the parts. The main part in e no talk am. Is it where it made me feel like Jude wants to sleep with Lola? Is it? How he told me that there’s a CCTV footage of Paul when Paul was sleeping with the house girl and his wife caught him? All those things he had said. Do you understand? All of them. I said, ‘What kind of disgusting people are these?’

But there’s one part he also omitted where he told me that Jude will never have a male child. That he laid a curse on his brother to never have a male child. And that because a male child is the pride of an Igbo man, he will never have the pride of an Igbo man. But eventually, Jude gave birth. Then, according to him, he said, ‘Well, I lifted the curse.’

But then again, you know where this is good? He did not tell only VDM. That man, only in Abuja, told at least three celebrities in Abuja this same story one-on-one. In Lagos, he told different people. Sat down with them one-on-one.

Do you know why he did this? So that when he comes out, people with verified pages will support him, and therefore they will emotionally work on you because you have seen people that you like support him.

He met the people that have a strong platform listen to the story one-on-one and made sure he won their sympathy, won their conscience one-on-one. Then that was the perfect time to come and strike the story.

 Like I said, he very, very good. But you see, we are not going to let that happen because we are going to speak in the country. It fall. But guess what? You cannot do anything more than you have done before.

Do you understand? You can bring the narrative again, but the sad part is that I chose the right time as well because I’m also calculating. I chose the right time to speak because I know you have made a video before and you cannot repeat that video. You have made again.

All those things you have said, VeryDarkMan is a manipulator. He’s a liar. They have paid him. They have paid Jude to come and whitewash him. So you, where they support Peter, they pay you too. So the people that want to say, ‘Okay, let’s speak up for Jude,’ they pay them. But the people where they speak for now, the celebrities where they talk on behalf of Peter, they don’t pay them. They pay all of them too. 

Ask yourself a question. He saw social media before he went to court. So somebody had it there before he go court. There’s a reason why he left court, and he came online."

Post a Comment

0 Comments