Video of VDM saying he has got the full new evidence


Verydarkblackman is now on the luxury side to fight 
IYABO OJO. 
Which he said on a video that he has got a new and fresh EVIDENCE to make sure she is felt with. 









"RATELS WORLDWIDE I will like to say get ready ooo because war go soon start 💀the recent evidence I got on this matter,SOME NIGERIANS GO VEX GON,people go cry,CANCEL VDM campaign go double,I SAY THEM GO CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY so RATELS GET READY TO START PRODUCING BUCKETS so you go fit make money with their tears💀💀💀 INBETWEEN I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT I STILL HAVE 3.2 million followers till now oo the way the agenda start I thought I would have lost 2.5 million followers by now 💀 NA WE GET SOCIAL MEDIA SEH,na me Dey control am……NEVER FORGET I GET PRIDE D;e,I AM VERY EGOTISTIC………READY FOR THE WAR BECAUSE THE WAR GO SOON START💀💀💀😂😂(NOBODY CAN CANCEL ME,NOBODY)"

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW 



Post a Comment

0 Comments